Welcome To Hands On Day Centre
Hands On Day Centre Is A Day Centre For Adults With Learning Difficulties Or A Disability
Hands on day centre mission
Our mission at Hands On is to provide a safe, caring and high quality community day centre offering an individual approach for adults 18+ who have a learning disability/difficulty.
Working in small groups and have a close liaison with parents, families and social services. Hands On day centre service aims to provide opportunities and activities (inside and outside the facility) for all service users to improve their lives, learn and improve their communication skills and to achieve their personal goals and aspirations.
Hands on Standards
- DBS checked (all staff)
- Insurance – public liability
- The facility for individuals to work and interact together
- Staff to require two references for employment
- Adhere to all regulatory obligations including Health & safety policy and procedures
- Care plans/ risk assessment and safeguarding
Find out more
What Our Clients Say